Body scrubs remove dead skin cells, and so provide several benefits:
* They allow your skin to absorb moisturizer better. By doing dead skin cell buildup, any moisturizer applied afterward will soak into the skin more thoroughly.
* They unclog pores and prevent ingrown hairs. …
* They leave your skin smoother and more even
Do you use a body scrub before or after soap? Soap, shower gel, or body wash should be used before applying the body scrub. This way your skin is clean and primed up for the body scrub to do its magic
Scrubbing effectively exfoliates your skin, which leads to the removal of the dead skin cells from the top layer of your skin. The process helps your skin to get rid of impurities and makeup residues. The technique of scrubbing works quite well in skin lightening
It’s best not to use a body scrub on your skin every day. Over exfoliating your skin can leave it dry, sensitive, and irritated. It’s generally safe to exfoliate your skin two to three times a week. If your skin is dry and sensitive, you may want to exfoliate only once a week
It helps in exfoliating the skin by removing the dead skin cells. This ultimately helps in lightening the skin tone along with lightening any black spots and scars
2. Rinse your skin in warm water.
3. Put a small amount of body scrub in your hand.
4. Gently rub it on your skin in small circular motions, using your hand or an exfoliating glove.
5. Scrub your skin gently for no longer than 30 seconds.
6. Rinse your skin liberally with lukewarm water